Monday, November 25, 2013

Starstruck

It's been busy lately so I haven't had much time to stitch, but every now and then I get another of the little 4-inch stars cut and put together. Now there's a pile of 12 and I need 24, so I'll just keep plugging away.
















They are all done in reds with cream backgrounds and will look great alongside the centre panel. I thought that I had a pic of the panel to show you but I guess I just imagined that - next time. It's finished and I'm really happy with how it turned out.









I won't show you all 12 of the stars but I will show you a few just so you get the idea.
















Some are more Christmassy than others...

















Love the green dots on this one.

















Each one is different but they are all really sweet....M

3 comments:

Susan said...

Red and cream is such a lovely combination. Your little stars could easily make their own sweet quilt.

Nat Palaskas said...

Such perfect stars. Great combo with red and cream. I used the fabric from my stash so mine stars are sort of randoms! Will come back and see you progress - Hugs Nat

allie aller said...

They are beautifully executed.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
;-) ~~ allie