Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stars For The Garden

Despite all the hopes for brighter weather last weekend we have had just the dullest of weeks. Hopefully today will mark a turnaround. Maybe a few stars for Danuta's Garden will help.














It's a nice little collection but I do find myself wondering if I should have had more specific colour palettes for both the border stars and the sashing rather than making the whole thing scrappy. But then I remember how much I liked the original so I think I will just stay to plan.











The last two still have a few rows of stitches before they are complete.
















These last two blocks are made from different colours of the same print. Pretty....M

5 comments:

Chantal said...

Lovely stars! But don't forget to enjoy the nice weather today. Very windy but sunny at my place :)

marina said...

your stars are beautiful.
all the different colours look great.

Susan said...

I understand your dilemma about scrappy. But the beauty is that scrappy goes with anything, and looks so authentic.

Unknown said...

Love the pattern

Anonymous said...

May I ask where you got the pattern, would love to make one?